Transcripts and Certifications


Official transcripts (with seal) must be requested from the University's Office of the Registrar.

In person:
Office of the Registrar @ Colonial Central
The Cloyd Heck Marvin Center - ground floor
800 21st Street, N.W.

By mail:
Office of the Registrar
2121 I Street, N.W.
Suite 101
Washington, DC 20052
Phone 202.994.4900

More detailed information is provided by the Office of the Registrar

Bar Examination Certification

The Law School Records Office can usually supply the needed documents for your bar application.  Certain forms, however, must be completed by the University Registrar.

Please check with the Law School Records Office at 202.994.6261 or to determine the appropriate office to assist you. 

LL.B. to J.D. Transfer Form

Alumni who graduated prior to 1968 and received an LL.B. degree can transfer the LL.B. to a J.D. degree.

Please complete and submit the Request to Exchange LL.B. for J.D. Degree Form [pdf] to have your diploma reissued.

Alumni Community Give