J.D. Application Checklist
Applicants may submit their applications for fall admission beginning September 15.
All applicants must submit:
- A Law School Admission Test (LSAT) score earned within the past five years. Scores will be sent to the Law School directly by LSAC via the Credential Assembly Service (CAS);
- An application form and fee submitted online at LSAC. Need-based application fee waivers may be obtained through LSAC.
- A personal statement and resume with the application.
- Transcripts sent to CAS by all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended.
- At least one letter of recommendation/evaluation submitted to CAS.