Spring Recruitment Programs
The Spring Recruitment Program allows legal employers to interview first-, second-, third-year and LL.M. students for permanent and summer positions. For employers who are unable to interview during the program dates, a resume collection option is also available. Interviews are held at the GW Law Career Center or at the employer's metro-accessible DC area office. Registration is typically open from mid-December through mid-January, and the program takes place in mid-February.
- Log into Symplicity*
- Click OCI on the top toolbar of your homepage.
- Under the Schedule Requests tab, click Request Schedule.
- Next to Select Session, select the recruitment program of your choice: "Spring Recruitment Interview Program", or "Spring Recruitment Resume Collection".
- Complete the form, indicating preferred interview dates and candidate criteria.
- If you are participating in the interview option, please indicate your preference to interview at the GW Law Career Center or at your DC area office under Location.
- When finished, click Submit.
* Your Symplicity username is the email address associated with your Symplicity account. If you have forgotten your password, click the "Forgot Password" button. If you do not have a Symplicity account, contact us at 202-994-7340.
You will receive a confirmation email once your request has been approved. For more information about the Spring Recruitment Program, please contact Mikaela Callahan or Liza Ramirez.
Other On-Campus Spring Recruiting Options
Employers who recruit later in the school year may also use the Career Center's interview room - an option especially useful for out-of-state employers or those with offices not conveniently close to campus. Employers can interview up to 21 students per day in 20 to 30 minute intervals, and prescreen all resumes. Interview dates are typically scheduled within two to four weeks of the request. Please contact us to schedule an on-campus interview date.