Dean's Circle Annual Membership
Those who give $2,000 or more to the Law School each year are considered members of the Dean's Circle.
The greatest benefit of membership in the GW Law Dean’s Circle is the knowledge that your gift helps educate and inspire a new generation of legal professionals. GW Law is a differentiated legal education offering a set of opportunities and experiences found nowhere else in the country. While the law school's distinctiveness relates to its DC location, the chance our students have to engage with the world of law and policy and connect to the contemporary and practical arena of legal practice makes our graduates stronger and more desirable.
Additional benefits include:
- Invitations to GW Law events throughout the year.
- Advisory or informational meetings with law school administrators
- Special features in the GW Law magazine
Invitations to regional GW Law functions
- Opportunities to mentor students, host enriching events, and speak at law school engagements
- Access to the Jacob Burns Law Library and other law school resources
For more information, contact Louise M. Lydon, Associate Director of Law Development, at 202.994.6117 or firstname.lastname@example.org.