Due to inclement weather, classes, events, and activities are cancelled for Thursday, March 5, 2015.
Please check Campus Advisories at CampusAdvisories.gwu.edu and GW’s Information Line at 202-994-5050 for additional updates.
View All Alerts
B.A., M.S., J.D., University of Michigan
Specialties/Areas of Expertise:
Patent law; economics of patent law; patent-antitrust law
» Click here to view detailed profile
- lead counsel in several patent infringement actions, including for Motor City in the well-known Kolene v. Motor City litigation
- author of many law review articles on patent law, the economics of patent law, and patent-antitrust law
- author of the eight-volume treatise Patent Law Perspectives (Matthew Bender)
- co-author of Cases and Materials on Patent Law 2nd Ed. (West Group 2003)
- co-author of chapter on patents in the six-volume work Business and Commercial Litigation in Federal Courts 2nd Ed, (West Group 2005)