B.A., Rutgers University, Douglass College; J.D., Rutgers University; LL.M., Harvard University
Specialties/Areas of Expertise:
Constitutional law; Supreme Court; criminal law and procedure; nomination and confirmation of judges; police practice and police brutality; information classification; secrecy and national security
» Click here to view detailed profile
- formerly in private practice with Fried Frank Harris Shriver & Kampelman in Washington, D.C.
- former law clerk to the chief justice of the New Jersey Supreme Court
- 1986 special assistant U.S. attorney in Washington D.C.
- pro bono work for the Centre for Applied Legal Studies in South Africa (1983)
- former consultant, National Institute of Justice, and President's Commission on Organized Crime