B.S., Miami University; J.D., George Washington University
Specialties/Areas of Expertise:
Foreign Corrupt Practices Act; FCPA; bribery; anti-corruption; international bribery; ethics; government law and policy; fraud; corruption; government contracts; government procurement; federal procurement policy; defense procurement; acquisition reform; contractor compliance; contractor ethics; suspension and debarment; contract fraud; small business contracting; small business set-asides; contractor certification; experiential learning; internships; externships
member of the bars of the United States Court of Federal Claims, the state of Virginia and the District of Columbia
» Click here to view detailed profile
- Jessica Tillipman is the Assistant Dean for Outside Placement, running the Law School’s externship program, supervising more than 500 students per year. She is also a Professorial Lecturer in Law, teaching an Anti-Corruption seminar and a Scholarly Writing course for the Public Contract Law Journal.
- Prior to joining GW, she was an Associate in Jenner & Block's Washington, DC office, where she was member of the firm's Government Contracts and White Collar Criminal Defense and Counseling practice groups.
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Lawrence S. Margolis of the U.S. Court of Federal Claims.
- Assistant Dean Tillipman has published articles on various government contracts and white collar topics in the Public Contract Law Journal, Public Procurement Law Review, and Thomson West’s Briefing Papers. She recently edited and published a book regarding the reform of the UNCITRAL model procurement law, and is co-author on a book regarding government law and lawyering, to be published in 2012.
- Assistant Dean Tillipman is a contributing Editor and Writer for The FCPA Blog which provides practical information about the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and compliance.