Continuing Legal Education credit is available for this conference.
1. Delivery method: live presentation
2. Written materials will be provided
3. CLE: PA has approved this program for 12 CLE credits. NY recognizes this Program as an Approved Jurisdiction course eligible for NY CLE credit. Upon request, GW Law School will submit applications to state CLE programs for CLE credit. Since CLE accrediting is decided by the individual states, no advance assurance can be given that credit will be granted in all cases.
4. On the online registration form (link above), please indicate your interest in CLE when completing the designated portion of the form. Individuals seeking CLE credit must sign in and out on the official roster each day of the program.
5. The fee for this program is $100 per credit hour, (up to $1,000, so for example, you are approved for 12 credit hours, your total would be $1,000).