Apply for Financial Aid as an LLM, SJD, or Transfer Student

To apply for aid, LLM, SJD, and Transfer students must follow this schedule.

LLM, SJD, and Transfer JD Students

 Commercial LoansFederal Loans (Stafford, GradPLUS)
Forms Needed

GW Law Financial Aid Request Form

Copy of the Loan Application

Private Student Loan Checklist


GW Law Financial Aid Request Form

FAFSA (Student and Spouse)

Federal Loan Entrance Counseling

Master Promissory Note(s), Stafford and GradPLUS

GradPLUS Request

Action Needed Notify Financial Aid OfficeReview Aid Package on BanWeb and Accept Awards



Applying for commercial and/or federal loans: July 15

International Students

International students may apply for commercial loans only.*

*See Commercial Loan box above.