Join the Intellectual Life Committee for the third event of Visions of Change: A Series on Racial Justice in American Law. This event will feature a panel discussion on race and the corporation.
- Lisa M. Fairfax, Alexander Hamilton Professor of Business Law, GW Law
- Mehrsa Baradaran, Professor of Law, University of California, Irvine School of Law
- Devron Brown, JD '18, Senior Counsel, House Financial Services Committee
- D. Wendy Greene, Professor of Law, Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law
- Veronica Root Martinez, Professor of Law, Robert & Marion Short Scholar, and Director, Program on Ethics, Compliance & Inclusion; University of Notre Dame Law School
This event will take place via Zoom and will be livestreamed on YouTube. Links will be available soon.