Join the International and Comparative Law Program, the ABA Section on International Law, and the American Society of International Law as they present the 8th Annual "Live from L" with the Office of the Legal Adviser.
Attend the program in person at GW Law or from the convenience of your desk by webcast. Time permitting, the audience will be given the opportunity to ask questions; those who participate by webcast will be provided an email address for questions. Register to attend in person or for the webcast. Non-ABA members may register by establishing a free "new customer" account.
- Sean D. Murphy, Manatt/Ahn Professor of International Law, George Washington Law School
- Jennifer G. Newstead, Legal Adviser (tentative)
- Michael S. Aktipis, Attorney-Adviser, Office of Economics and Business Affairs
- Jonathan E. Davis, Attorney-Adviser, Office of Political-Military Affairs
- Elizabeth M. M. O' Connor, Attorney-Adviser, Office of Law Enforcement and Intelligence
- Haley Bolin Shellito, Attorney-Adviser, Office of Human Rights and Refugees
- Oliver M. Lewis Attorney Adviser, Office of Oceans, International Environmental and Scientific Affairs