Transcripts & Certifications


Official transcripts (with seal) must be requested from the University's Office of the Registrar.

Bar Examination Certification

The Law School Records Office can usually supply the needed documents for your bar application. Certain forms, however, must be completed by the University Registrar.

Please check with the Records Office at 202.994.6261 or [email protected] to determine the appropriate office to assist you. 

LLB to JD Transfer Form

Alumni who graduated prior to 1968 and received an LLB degree can transfer the LLB to a JD degree.

Please complete and submit the Request to Exchange LLB for JD Degree Form [pdf] to have your diploma reissued.