The law school is located on the main campus of The George Washington University in DC's historic Foggy Bottom neighborhood. Our address is:
2000 H Street, NW
(20th & H Streets, NW)
Washington, DC 20052
The GW Law complex is comprised of Lerner Hall, Stockton Hall, Jacob Burns Law Library, E Building, Stuart Hall, Law Learning Center, Clinics Buildings, and Lisner Hall. It consists of more than 391,000 square feet with 41,000 square feet devoted to classrooms and 54,000 square feet devoted to the Jacob Burns Law Library.
Directions to the Law School
The University is accessible by both Metrorail and Metrobus. The Law School is about 4 blocks from the Foggy Bottom/GWU and Farragut West Metro stations, both of which are on the Metro's Blue, Silver, and Orange lines.
Please use Google Maps or other mapping software for driving directions from your point of departure. For your destination you may use the law school main street address: 2000 H Street, NW, Washington, DC 20052.
By Air or Rail
Visitors arriving at Reagan National Airport or Union Station (AMTRAK) may conveniently travel to the GW campus by either taxi or Metro. The Foggy Bottom/GWU and the Farragut West Metro subway stations, on the Blue and Orange lines, are both about four blocks from the Law School.
GW Law – Facilities at a Glance (values in square feet)
- Class and seminar rooms: 50,003
- Clinical Courses and Programs: 23,500
- Professional Skills Courses if not included above: N/A
- Faculty offices: 36,438
- Co-Curricular Activities and Student Activities: 46,226
- Administrative and Staff: 52,638
- Library facilities: 54,132
- Research and study student space not included: N/A
- Student housing under law school's exclusive control: 63,200
- Other (Does not include parking, student housing, etc.): 90,267
Total Gross Square Footage: 391,354 sq. ft.