Welcome from the GW Law Dean of Students Office! We support students seeking academic or personal advising and collaborate on student governance, programming, wellness, and community inclusion.
Can’t find what you need on the web page? Want to talk? We love meeting students, so stop by and see us in the E Building, First Floor or contact us for an appointment.
Bldg. E, First Floor
700 20th Street, N.W.
Email: [email protected]
Postal: 2000 H Street NW, Washington, DC 20052
9 am - 6 pm
9 am - 5 pm
About Our Office
Who we are and how to reach us.
Important information and how our office can assist you during your time at GW Law.
We've recently launched a GW Law Dean of Students Office Blog. Take a look and follow for updates.
Assistance in course advising, disability support, and academic excellence.
Learn more about exam policies, posting policies, and class recording policies.
Information on organizations, programming, hosting events, and more.
Useful mental and physical health resources.
Discover ways to connect on campus and beyond.
The Dean of Students Office hosts several events throughout the semester. Check back frequently for new events.
- Student Weekly 5 - December 15
- SBA Newsletter - December 14
- Student Weekly 5 - December 8
- SBA Newsletter - December 7
- Student Weekly 5 - December 2
- SBA Newsletter - November 30
- SBA Newsletter - November 23
- Student Weekly 5 - Messages of Gratitude
- Student Weekly 5 - November 16
- Student Weekly 5 - November 9