Property & Land Development
Building upon the required course Property, this practice area concerns the process of developing real estate for residential and commercial use. The key survey course is Modern Real Estate Transactions, with subsequent courses addressing the administrative, governmental, and tax issues attending the real estate industry.
- Modern Real Estate Transactions (6330)
- Unincorporated Business Organizations and Agency Law (6294)
- Partnership and LLC Taxation (6304)
- Law of Real Estate Financing (6334)
- Housing Law and Policy (6338)
- Property and Real Estate Law Seminar (6340)**
**For 2021–2022 Property and Real Estate Law Seminars may include Property and Poverty.