Join the International and Comparative Law Program, the ABA Section on International Law, and the American Society of International Law as they present the 9th Annual "Live from L" with the Office of the Legal Adviser.
Attend the program in person at GW Law or from the convenience of your desk by webcast. Time permitting, the audience will be given the opportunity to ask questions; those who participate by webcast will be provided an email address for questions. Register to attend in person or for the webcast. Non-ABA members may register by establishing a free "new customer" account.
- John L. Blanck, Office of the Legal Adviser, Office of International Claims and Investment Disputes
- Emily J. Kimball, Office of the Legal Adviser, Office of Economic and Business Affairs
- Jennifer G. Newstead, Legal Adviser, Department of State
- David B. Sullivan, Office of the Legal Adviser, Office of Economic and Business Affairs
- Jesse Tampio, Office of the Legal Adviser, Office of Economic and Business Affairs
- Rosa Celorio, Associate Dean for International and Comparative Legal Studies and Burnett Family Professorial Lecturer in International and Comparative Law and Policy, GW Law