Join the Government Procurement Law Program, ABA International Anti-Corruption Committee, and American University Washington College of Law for an online discussion about careers in international anti-corruption law with attorneys that practice at law firms, in-house, government, NGOs, and in academia.
- Nancy Boswell, American University Washington College of Law
- Jessica Tillipman, Assistant Dean for Government Procurement Law Studies, George Washington University Law School
- Adam Kaplan, Deputy General Counsel, Investigations; USAID Office of Inspector General
- Rob Leventhal, Division Chief/Global Policy and Programs, US State Department Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement
- Heather Lowe, Senior Director, Legal Affairs and Deputy General Counsel; The Pew Charitable Trusts
- Jonathan Rusch, Principal, DTG Risk & Compliance; Former Senior Vice President, Head of Anti-Bribery and Corruption Governance, Wells Fargo
- Cheryl Scarboro, Partner, Simpson Thacher; Former Chief, SEC FCPA Unit