Join the International and Comparative Law Program, the International Law Society, and the Institut des Amériques as they host a panel discussion on the challenges for indigenous peoples during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Monica Coc Magnusson, Q'eqchi Maya Lawyer and Legal Advisor for the Maya Peoples in Belize
- Marjolaine Olwell, Part-time Professor of Practice, University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law
- Alexandra Xanthaki, Professor, Brunel Law School, United Kingdom
- Rosa Celorio (moderator), Associate Dean for International and Comparative Legal Studies and Burnett Family Professorial Lecturer in International and Comparative Law and Policy
- Laura Cahier (comments), LLM Class of 2021, GW Law