Join the GW Law Alumni Association for the annual spring golf outing at Westfields Golf Club.
Format: Scramble/Captain's Choice
Deadline: Registration is ongoing until all spots are filled. However, space is limited. Registration payment should be received before April 30, 2018. Should demand exceed available spaces, a waitlist will be maintained.
Cost: $110 per player. ($50 for current students and members of the Class of 2017.)
What is Included:
- Eighteen holes of golf, including cart
- Unlimited practice range balls
- Continental breakfast before round
- Award luncheon
- Complimentary beverage tickets (sorry, no private coolers permitted on the course)
- Prizes for longest drive, closest to the pin, and 1st place team
Guest Policy: Maximum of one guest per GW Law School affiliate (i.e. one alumna + one guest, two alumni + two guests, one professor + one guest, etc.).
- Please contact the Office of Alumni Relations at 202.994.7166 with special requests. Additional guests will be accommodated only if space permits.
Club Rental Available: Players may rent clubs from the Golf Club for $50 plus tax per set, subject to change, payable to the Golf Club on the morning of the event
Course Dress Code: Proper golf attire must be worn at all times. No blue jeans, cut-off shorts, tee shirts, or tank tops. Westfields Golf Club is a non-metal spike facility.