Join the Government Procurement Law Program as they host the American Bar Association (ABA) Commission on Women in the Profession's Grit Project, which educates about the science behind the grit and growth mindset and provides lawyers and law students with resources to assess and learn these traits. They will present the latest research on the traits of successful attorneys, followed by a discussion among esteemed members of the field about how they have developed grit and used it to overcome obstacles. They will conclude with a practical exercise to build these skills to help you handle challenging situations.
Presented in grateful partnership with the ABA Sections of Public Contract Law and Intellectual Property Law.
- Dominique Casimir, Partner, Arnold & Porter
- Milana Hogan, Chief Professional Development Officer, Sullivan & Cromwell
- Linda Maramba, Senior Litigation Counsel, Northrop Grumman
- Kara Sacilotto, Partner, Wiley Rein
- Jeri Somers, Chief Judge; Professorial Lecturer in Law, GW Law
- Maria Swaby, Suspension and Debarment Official