Join the International & Comparative Law Program, the International Arbitration Student Association, and the International Law Society as they host a panel discussion on issues involving the Investment Arbitration Provisions of NAFTA 2.0 (the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement), the responses to and the impact of the Section 232 Steel and Aluminum Tariffs, the United States' current approach to diplomatic dispute resolution, and the rise of extra-territorial regulations in a time of falling confidence in multilateral institutions.
- Kiran Gore, Professorial Lecturer in Law, GW Law
- Ting-Ting Kao, Associate, White & Case
- Arsalan Suleman, Counsel, Foley Hoag
- Farshad Ghodoosi, Assistant Professor, Morgan State University
- EloÏse Obadia, Legal Consultant, World Bank Group