Join the Government Procurement Law Program as they host GW faculty to share their current research projects in the fields of environmental and procurement law, sustainability initiatives on campus, sustainable supply chain governance, and entrepreneurship, to inspire student research and writing in the upcoming year.
- John J. Forrer, Associate Research Professor of Strategic Management, GW School of Business; Director, Institute for Corporate Responsibility
- Alan B. Morrison, Lerner Family Associate Dean for Public Interest and Public Service Law
- LeRoy C. Paddock, Associate Dean for Energy and Environmental Law
- Tara Scully, Assistant Professor of Biology and Director of the Sustainability Minor, GW Columbian College of Arts and Sciences
- Christopher R. Yukins, Lynn David Professor of Government Procurement Law