Join the International and Comparative Program as they host a panel discussion on mass detentions in Xinjiang, China.
- Ralph Steinhardt, Lobingier Professor of Comparative Law and Jurisprudence, GW Law
- Donald Clarke, David Weaver Research Professor of Law, GW Law
- Sophie Richardson, China Director, Human Rights Watch
- Sean Roberts, Associate Professor of the Practice of International Affairs; Director, International Development Studies Program, George Washington University
- Nury Turkel, Attorney and Chair of the Board, Uyghur Human Rights Project