Join the GW Law International Law Society, the GW Law Student International Arbitration, and the American Society of International Law for a special lunch session on careers in international law. The speakers include practicing lawyers in a wide variety of international law fields who will share their insight on necessary skills and experience students can obtain while still in law school.
Lunch will be provided by Chick-fil-a.
- D. West Rist (moderator), Deputy Executive Director, American Society of International Law
- Dawn Yamane Hewettm, Counsel, Quinn Emmanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Josh Champagne, Trial Attorney, Counterterrorism Section, U.S. Department of Justice
- Heather Brandon, Advocacy Counsel, National Security (Joffe Fellow), Human Rights First
- Captain Samuel White, Civil and Administrative Law, Judge Advocate Division, U.S. Marine Corps Administrative