On May 14, 2018, the Supreme Court overturned the federal ban on sports betting. Now, states all across the country are creating new laws that would legalize sports betting. But, are the right consumer protections being created?
Join Sports Fans Coalition, the National Consumers League, and GW Law to determine what protections should be included in the Sports Fans Bill of Rights.
- Brian Frosh, Attorney General of Maryland
- Sally Greenberg, National Consumers League
- Irene Leech, Virginia Citizens Consumer Council
- Kurt Eggert, Professor of Law, Chapman University
- Richard Batchelder, Partner, Ropes & Gray LLP
- Alan B. Morrison, Professor of Law, The George Washington University Law School