Join the Government Procurement Law Program faculty as they host a conversation with members of the active duty and reserve Army JAG Corps who practice in the field of government contracts. Learn about their career journeys, their day-to-day assignments, and what service means to them. Lunch will be served.
- Steven L. Schooner, Nash & Cibinic Professor of Government Procurement Law and Co-Director of the Government Procurement Law Program
- Scott Felder, Army JAG Reservist; Partner, Wiley Rein
- Maj. Matthew Firing, Army JAG School Faculty
- Maj. Anthony Lenze, Army JAG School Faculty
- Aimee Rider, Army JAG Reservist; Staff Attorney, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
This event is sponsored by PubKGroup.