Join the Government Procurement Law Program and The Public Contract Law Journal, in conjunction with the Government Contracts Student Association and the Law Association for Women at GW Law, as they host Sandy Fenske, JD '84, Vice President & General Counsel of Sikorsky. This event includes an informative luncheon discussion, an opportunity for questions, and an informal networking reception with alumni and contracting professionals.
Topics of discussion:
- Ms. Fenske's personal journey to General Counsel of Sikorsky
- Professional development, legal careers in government contracting
- The role of attorneys in government contracting
- Corporate counsel and their relationship with law firms
- The current state and future expectations for the government contracts market