Join the International and Comparative Law Program, the GW Law International Arbitration Student Association, and the GW Law International Law Society as they host speakers with a depth of experience in the field of international arbitration. They will discuss private versus public arbitration, finding mentors in the field, work-life balance, and how the industry can continue to improve diversity and open up further opportunities for women.
- Chiara Giorgetti, Professor of Law and LLM Faculty Director, University of Richmond School of Law; Visiting Scholar, GW Law
- Xander Meise, Mitchell Silberberg
- Hinda Rabkin, Freshfields
- Mallory Silberman, Arnold & Porter
- Clovis Trevino, Covington & Burling