GW Law Ethical Tech Initiative Roundtable
Join the GW Law Ethical Tech Initiative for a roundtable on how tech can improve access to justice. Poor, minority, and marginalized communities are ill-served by the civil and criminal justice systems. Are there technologies that can provide such communities with greater access to the justice system? Can law students and lawyers get involved in tech access to justice projects? In this roundtable, we have gathered leading experts in the field of justice tech for what promises to be a lively and informative discussion of these questions.
- Robert Brauneis, Michael J. McKeon Professor of Intellectual Property Law; Co-Director of the Intellectual Property Law Program, GW Law
- Dawn C. Nunziato, William Wallace Kirkpatrick Research Professor, GW Law
- Donald Braman, Associate Professor of Law, GW Law; Senior Social Scientist, The Lab @ DC
- Jared Fishman, Executive Director, Justice Innovation Lab
- Tanina Rostain, Professor of Law, Georgetown University Law Center; Co-Director, Justice Lab
- Jessica K. Steinberg, Professor of Clinical Law, GW Law
- Jason Tashea, Product Manager, Quest for Justice; Author, Justice Tech Download newsletter
- Miguel Willis, Innovator in Residence, Future of the Profession Initiative, University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School; Executive Director, Access to Justice Tech Fellows Program
Come join us, bring your lunch, and learn about opportunities for improving access to justice with technology.