Join Government Procurement Law Program as they host a live webcast featuring a panel of experts from around the world to discuss the latest developments in international procurement, and how to prepare for a rising tide of protectionism in global markets.
- Brenda C. Swick Partner, Dickinson Wright, Toronto
- Andrea Sundstrand Professor, Stockholm University
- Michael Bowsher QC, Barrister, Monckton Chambers, London
- Pascal Fritton Partner, Blomstein, Berlin
- Christopher R. Yukins, Lynn David Research Professor in Government Procurement Law; Co-Director of the Government Procurement Law Program, The George Washington University Law School