NFLVC Job Openings
Hiring: Instructional Design Consultant
The Instructional Design Consultant will work with content experts in the development of educational tools to facilitate effective training and interactive virtual learning for judges and other family court professionals pursuant to statutory requirements and discretionary invitations. Key functions include the analysis, design, evaluation, packaging, and marketing of curricula that align with adult learning principles and organizational strategy. The position is remote and paid by the hour.
- Master's degree in Instructional Design, Education, or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in instructional design with an emphasis on virtual technology
- Knowledge and/or experience in family violence and/or family court litigation preferred
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Apply adult learning theory in development and design of virtual curricula
- Manage graphics, video content, and other aids in delivery of virtual curricula
- Assess, recommend, and utilize a variety of educational software programs, such as Rise and Storyline
- Produce a variety of different media elements (print graphics, web graphics, video, etc. using design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite)
- Verbal and written communication skills; presentation and facilitation skills
- Organizational skills, ability to multi-task
- Flexibility; able to adapt to rapid change
To apply, please send resume and work samples to [email protected].